Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hrithik Roshan admires Shah Rukh Khan


Hrithik Roshan admires Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan for going out of his way and doing an item song for Rakesh Roshan 's Krazy 4 .

While SRK is currently shooting for the item song, Hrithik, who will feature in another version of the same number, says this proves that there is solidarity in Bollywood. "While I'm doing this for my home production, Shah Rukh is going out of his way for us. It just shows how much solidarity actually exists in the industry," Hrithik said.

"Shah Rukh's version of the track will be a part of the film, my version will be used only for promotional purposes," Hrithik said.

Hrithik, whose period romance Jodhaa Akbar is set to release February 15, cannot stop waxing about King Khan's gesture.

"Shah Rukh, whose association with my dad's banner goes back a long way to 'King Uncle' and Koyla , is being the portrait of graciousness," Hrithik said.

"In mid-February, when my knee is fully healed and I get back to doing what I am best - action and dancing - I'll be performing the same item song as Shah Rukh (is doing)for my dad's production," he said.

Hrithik is sure that there would be no comparisons even though SRK and him are dancing to the same tune.

"Though we are dancing to the same song composed by my uncle ( Rajesh Roshan ) and to the same choreographer Ahmed Khan's instructions, we'll bring our own body language and style into it. Besides, Shah Rukh doesn't need to dance. I do."

Sounding upbeat about his career's first item song, Hrithik said: "It's composed by my uncle and sung by Vishal (of Vishal-Shekhar). And it's the best dance track I've ever heard. I'm sure both Shah Rukh and I are going to have huge fun performing this item song."

1 comment:

sam staffen said...

You have a nice blog. Way nicer than mine. I make money with mine. You dont and should and could. And it's a free service through Blogger. Come to my blog at carnys and click on the ads and the links and you may snap to how to get some extra free cash with your above average blog. Take in note that your site is way more appealing than mine will you? You can also access mine at www.carnys.blogspot.com.